Salina Regional Airport
Salina Regional Airport has a primary runway at 12,300 feet with ample aircraft parking. The Salina Regional Airport is the home base for a wide variety of businesses and operations. These include:
- Avflight Salina Corp. - For directions, click here
- Civil Air Patrol -- Kansas Wing Headquarters
- Enterprise Car Rental 785-825-1100 -- Located at 1605 W Crawford St, Salina, KS
- Federal Aviation Administration, ASFSO
- Hertz Rental Car 785-827-7237 -- Located in MJ Kennedy Air Terminal
- Kansas Army National Guard Aviation Support Facility
- Kansas State University Polytechnic Campus
- Long McArthur Rental Center 785-823-2237 -- Located at 3450 S 9th St, Salina, KS
- Midwest Air Traffic Control Tower - SLN ATCT
- Salina Aircraft Services
- Schilling Aviation Services
- United Airlines operated by SkyWest
United Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Reservations can be made at www.united.com by calling 1-800-UNITED.1 (800.864.8331), or by contacting your local travel agent.
The Airport's world-class FBO, Avflight Salina, annually delivers aviation fuel to thousands of business jets and military aircraft. This has earned Salina the moniker, "America's Fuel Stop." The air traffic control tower is busy during the year with aircraft operations exceeding 90,000.