Kasey L. Windhorst
Business and Communications Manager
As Business and Communications Manager, Kasey Windhorst fully utilizes her exceptional customer service and organizational skills for the Salina Airport Authority. The Airport Authority's staff particularly appreciates Kasey's coordination and support skills as they work
together to grow the vibrant and thriving Salina Regional Airport and Salina Airport Industrial Center.
Kasey provides high-level executive support for the Airport Authority and outstanding customer service to businesses and organizations at the airport and airport industrial center. Kasey efficiently and quickly processes information requests, prepares reports and performs bookkeeping duties including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
Kasey came to the Salina Airport Authority in 2004 and brings with her several years of experience as an administrative assistant. She obtained her Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant degree from
Wichita Area Technical College in 2002. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Business
Management at Kansas Wesleyan University. Before joining the Airport Authority, Kasey worked as a sales administrative assistant at a local, nationally known company, and as a receptionist for a national tax preparation business.
Kasey's organizational skills have been instrumental in the growth of the Salina Regional Airport and Salina Airport Industrial Center.
Non-profit and civic leadership roles include:
- Salina Area Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Salina 2013 graduate
- Salina Human Resource Management Association (SHRMA) Member
- Program/Professional Development Chair
- Marketing/ Social Committee
- Salina Area United Way Internal Coordinator
- Project Salina Team Leader
- Certified AAAE Airport Security Coordinator
- Licensed Internal Revenue Tax Preparer
- State of Kansas Notary of the Public