- Airport Activity Stats
- Airport Master Plan
- Airport Security
- Airport Tenants and Diagram
- Denver Flights Information Package
- Fixed Base Operators
- Fly Salina Media Packet
- Forward Operating Location
- Frequently Asked Questions
- KSLN AOA Drivers Guide
- KSLN Commercial Minimum Standards
- KSLN Rules and Regulations
- Live ATC Salina
- Spotlight Salina
- Steve Fossett and the Global Flyer
Salina Regional Airport
Salina Regional Airport has a primary runway at 12,300 feet with ample aircraft parking. The Salina Regional Airport is the home base for a wide variety of businesses and operations. These include:
- Avflight Salina Corp.
- Civil Air Patrol -- Kansas Wing Headquarters
- Federal Aviation Administration, ASFSO
- Great Lakes Airlines
- Kansas Army National Guard Aviation Support Facility
- Kansas State University Polytechnic Campus
- Professional Flight Training, LC
- Salina Aircraft Services
Great Lakes Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport with a 30 passenger, Embraer EMB-120 regional aircraft. Great Lakes Airlines is a United Airlines code share partner.
Reservations can be made at www.flygreatlakes.com, calling (800) 554-5111 or by contacting your local travel agent.
The Airport's world-class FBO, Avflight Salina, annually delivers aviation fuel to thousands of business jets and military aircraft. This has earned Salina the moniker, "America's Fuel Stop." The air traffic control tower is busy during the year with aircraft operations exceeding 90,000.